DRY Pro Waterproof Protectors for arms and legsWaterProof
Stay 100% dry whilst swimming, showering or bathing with DRYPro. It’s vacuum sealed technology is so air-tight and waterproof it can’t even be pulled off!
• Vacuum Sealed Technology
• Completely Submersible Even for Swimming
• Airtight Seal Prevents Cover from Coming Off
• 90 Day Guarantee
• Durable Surgical Rubber that Won’t Rip or Tear
• Non-Skid Grid to Prevent Slipping
Still more reasons why DRYPro is the #1 Cast Cover in the World…
The DRYPro™ waterproof cast cover is completely watertight, keeping your casts, bandages, and wounds dry. The DRYPro™ waterproof cast cover is the only leg and arm cast protection in the world with the patented vacuum seal to keep you dry. It is so protective, between the waterproof materials and the vacuum seal, that you can even dive off a diving board or ride the ocean waves and still have your cast or bandage stay completely dry!
The DRYPro™ waterproof cast cover fits snug, yet comfortably, offering protection during any water activity- showers, baths and even swimming. Unlike “modified garbage bag” products, the cast protection offered by the DRYPro™ waterproof cast cover is unmatched because it remains vacuum-sealed and in place, only removed when the seal is released by you.
The DRYPro waterproof cover is also used for immediate postoperative physical therapy, allowing hydrotherapy right after surgery, which helps prevent swelling and stiffness and aids in a speedy recovery. All levels of physical therapy, including head NFL trainers, Major League teams and the collegiate level, use the DRYPro™.
The DRYPro™ waterproof fabric is rugged and is made of durable high quality surgical latex. The special Non-Skid Grid™ protects the sole and helps prevent slipping during usage. The pump not only creates the vacuum seal but also works as a gauge showing that the vacuum is intact and cannot leak. So go ahead and ENJOY THE WATER!
- To determine size circumference and length
- To measure the circumference of the arm or leg right above the cast (if the end of the cast is very close to the elbow measure mid bicep or measure mid thigh).
- Do not measure around the cast, measure around the skin.
- To measure the length, measure from the tip of the middle finger (or the bottom of the heel) to the top end of the cast. It is ok if the cast protector measurement is longer then the limb measurement, the protector will still work. Extra length will be removed when the vacuum seal is created.
Full Arm Cast Covers
Arm Cast Cover Arm Circumference Length
X-Small 6" - 6.75" 16"
Small 6.75" - 8.75" 23"
Medium 8.75" - 10" 28"
Large 10" & up 31.5"
Full Leg Cast Covers
Leg Cast Cover Leg Circumference Length
X-Small 7.5" – 11" 19"
Small 14" – 16.5" 29"
Medium 16.5" – 21" 33"
Large 21' & up 37"
Half Arm Cast Covers
Half Arm Arm Circumference Length
Small 7.75" - 10" 17.5"
Large 10" & up 20"
Half Leg Cast Covers
Half Leg Leg Circumference Length
Small 10"-13" 21"
Large 13" & up 23.5"